Pokémon Go-Addition of Generation 2 Pokémon
Pokémon Go comes up with a new advancement as it eases its entry into second generation with new Pokémon. While hackers are busy finding hack Pokemon go software, Pokémon is coming up with interesting things in each edition.
New Pokémon is making its way into the world of Pokémon Go. The Pokémon Company has introduced two cute little characters Togepi and Pichu into the game in a special appearance.
With the debut in Pokémon Silver and Gold, Togepi and a couple of other Pokémon will appear in the game Pokémon Go from eggs. Players won’t be able to capture them in wild as they used to do with normal Pokémon, but what they can do is visit different Pokestops and gather eggs to hatch and catch the new Pokémon. Not only the players would see Pichu and Togepi, but they will be able to see other selected Pokémon as well.
Despite some rumours that Pokémon will be cancelled, Pokémon Go is easily available on Apple Watch. Developers associated with Niantic announced that Apple Watch is the perfect way to enjoy the game and players can hatch eggs or capture wild Pokémon by accessing the device on their wrist.
Remember, once you confront a Pokémon, it is not possible for you to capture them as you will need to take out your iPhone to accomplish the task. With Apple Watch, you will get to do a lot of things like
- Record each of your play sessions as a routine workout, with gameplay taking account of your personal activity
- Get notifications about Pokémon located nearby
- Count the distance for hatching eggs and obtaining Candy with the help of your Buddy Pokémon
- Get notifications about nearby Pokestops and gather items
- Get notifications when the eggs hatch and you are awarded with medals.